Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Dance

Here he is dancing with Carla Heiney.
I am very much a curious person about people I know or have heard about. I like to know about their lives and find out what they like and who they are. My whole point in telling you about this is that facebook suggested I should be friends with Jon Tigert, whom I have met but don't really know. But my curiosity kicked in and started perusing his page and found the link to his website, which led me to his blog, which I then read. 

One of his posts was about how to get better at dancing and I very much agree with what he had to say. You can read the post for yourself here. If you're too lazy to do that, here is my quick synopsis of the post: you can get better at dancing when you learn to dance by (and may I suggest, for) yourself.

Jon writes, "So you are wondering how you can become a better dancer, even if you don't have a partner, or you can't afford classes.
Get off your butt, stop reading blogs and watching videos, put in your earbuds and just dance."

Just dance. Amen to that!

1 comment:

  1. I would have gladly Accepted your friend request! Next time we are the same event we should chat and stuff! Thanks for the shout out!
    -Jon

    ReplyDelete