Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Indiana Boys

It's been a week and a half since my last music post and I've been thinking about what I should share next. I haven't been fixated on any one artist or song this week but have had my music on shuffle lots. So, I have struggled about what I wanted to share.

Then I came across this video posted by John Davey. Maybe I love this video because I now know some of the these guys, but I think that you can appreciate it too. And make sure to watch the whole thing because the end will be worth it.


Boys will always be boys.

These are some of the guys from Indiana (or are connected to the guys from Indiana) in the video worth checking out:
Arts and Sciences
John Davey
Kasey Rogers
Other musicians in this video: Dustin Sendejas, Mike Pace, Kirk Donley. Am I forgetting anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment