Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just "Kick, Push"

I haven't posted here in what feels like forever, with good reason: no free time. I have been working like a crazy (70+ hrs/wk), which has been good to my bank accounts, but not so good to my social/dance/music listening life. This week has been unusually rough as I have not only been working at my two current jobs but also helping out with some of the details for Twin Cities Balboa Festival this weekend.
(By the way: you should probably come. And please dance with me all night long, as its been far too long since I've gotten in a good amount of dancing.)
As I have been working away on Google Docs, it has been Lupe Fiasco's song about skateboarding that has been getting me through. To make it through this week, all I've got to do is just "kick, push, kick, push."


The original video can be found here.

For all of you out there who are just trying to make it through and keep going , I hope this song is as good to you as it has been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment