Friday, December 20, 2013

Kalispell's Kickstarter

I haven't written on the blog in ages! What brings me back is wanting desperately to help a friend, Shane Leonard of Kalispell, reach his Kickstarter goal to help record his second album.

This is the same Kalispell that I wrote about more than a year ago when he released his first album. That album was recorded in the spare room in his apartment and was hand packaged and was essentially all self-made. This time, Shane wants to create a more professional record.

As of right now, there is only only 62 hours (2 1/2 days) left to raise the remaining $6,690. I think that that goal can be achieved with a little help from my blogging friends! 
Check out his Kickstarter link!

Even if you don't contribute, would you mind helping spread the word? If anybody deserves this, it's Shane. 




No comments:

Post a Comment